A real pearl among private gulet cruisings in Croatia … The gulet Perla is best of the best that Croatian private gulet charter fleet can offer you. Great technical details, high-quality wood, elegant furnishing and her extremely attentive crew members make the mix for perfect summer cruising along the Croatian coast.
Her spacious and clear deck is the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck will win you over offering pleasant shade, the large dining table and very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa while front one, the bow deck will indulge you with comfortable sunbathing mattresses. The gulet Perla will provide you with just right amount of sun, since both of decks, stern and bow, can be covered with excellent sun tents. All of Perla’s sails are fully functional while sailing during your stay on board will make your Croatian cruising holidays even more exciting and breathtaking.
Indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of large white couch and chairs, as well as the excellent yacht bar. Wide saloon windows are providing salon with plenty of daylight that blends perfectly with elegant dark wood giving Perla’s salon that final touch of warmth and stylish atmosphere. Gulet Perla offers very comfortable accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins:
5 double bed cabins
2 cabins with double beds + single bed
Spacious and air-conditioned cabins provide comfortable sleeping, while all cabins have en-suite bathrooms with shower tubs.
Perla’s crew regularly receive incredibly high rankings in our guests’ reviews and questionaries. Their service is exceptional providing their guests with attention and kindness together with plenty of knowledge and safety. The chef will most certainly leave a high mark during your holidays, pampering your taste and flair with the very best of the Croatian cuisine there is. He uses only high-quality domestic ingredients and perfectly blends Mediterranean delicacies with your preferences.
The itineraries and navigational routes provided on Perla are always tailor-made and done according to your wishes and preferences. You can make historical or active cruising with diving, cycling, island hopping etc., or combination of both with the touch of quiet hidden bays and glance to the most popular destinations along the Adriatic coast and much more.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through relatively small area it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route / itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with magnificent Perla. Let us know which one suites you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose centre is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic center of the Croatian cost of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likeable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every one of these islands offers it own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports/villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …