Magnificent gulet Perla is perfect in each detail, from high quality wood and elegant furnishing, to our attentive crew members. According to our guests feedback and reviews, cruising on the gulet Perla is one to remember for entire life.
The huge decks are the central area of outdoor living. The stern deck consists of large dining table and very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa, while sun bathing mattresses are located on the bow deck. Both decks can be covered with sun tent, in order to provide you with just right amount of sun that you prefer. All of Perla sails are fully functional, while sailing during your stay on board will make your Croatian cruising holidays even more interesting and exciting.
Indoor salon of Perla is very spacious and charming, consisting of large white couch and chairs, as well as the excellent yacht bar. Plenty of daylight blends perfectly with fine dark wood, which provide warm and elegant atmosphere.
Gulet Perla provides very comfortable accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 cabins:
– 5 double bed cabins
– 2 cabins with double beds + single bed
Gulet Malena has 5 cabins that can fully accommodate up to 10 guests. All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms with shower tubs, toilets and all necessary toiletries (shower gel, hair dryer). In the front part of the boat – bow, there are 2 cabins with queen size beds and 1 cabin with twin beds, while in the stern there are another 2 cabins with queen size beds. We are really proud on quality and design of bed linen and towels, which are completely new.
Spacious and air conditioned cabins provide comfortable sleeping. All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with shower tubs.
Perla’s professional crew members always receive very high rating from our guests, since they are at guests’ service all the time during the cruising, giving their best to provide you the most amazing gulet cruising vacation on Adriatic.
The chef is very attentive and gladly presents all his talent and creativity. He uses only domestic high-quality ingredients and perfectly blends Mediterranean delicacies with your preferences.
The itineraries and navigational routes provided on Perla are always tailor made and done according to your wishes and preferences. You can make historical or activity cruising with diving, cycling, island hopping etc., or combination of boat with touch of peaceful hidden bays and glance to the most popular destinations along the Adriatic coast and many more.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through relatively small area it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route / itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with magnificent Perla. Let us know which one suites you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose center is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic center of the Croatian cost of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every of these islands offers it own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city, will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports / villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …