Gulet Malena represents 25 meters of exceptional beauty, comfort and pleasure that guarantees exceptional holidays for your remarkable Croatian cruising memories. Although her name on Croatian means ‘’Small’’, she is everything but small.
Her most beautiful, and for summer most interesting part is very large and spacious deck. Malena’s stern deck is completely shaded and features a perfect dining and lounge area, furnished with nice and spacious wooden dining table, as well as very comfortable cushioned leisure sofa, where you will more certainly adore reposing after water sports activities or delicious meals. Usually, our crew serves the chef’s delicacies on stern dinning space since all of our guests prefer outdoor dining.
For all among you eager of sun and tanned skin, there are sun bathing mattresses and the cushioned bench with cocktail table on the bow deck, that make this area a place for complete relaxation, hedonism and socializing with your family and friends.
Entering indoor of gulet Malena, you will be first invited to a very spacious saloon, cosy and elegantly furnished with a large dining table and couch, as well as the yacht bar. Light textile colours, wealth of massive wood and soft, silky carpet under your feet will create an instance feeling of pleasure. For even more special atmosphere there are TV, music system and large panoramic windows that provide plenty of daylight with unobstructed view of the sea. The galley represents completely separated area bellow the deck.
Gulet Malena has 5 cabins that can fully accommodate up to 10 guests. All the cabins are air conditioned and have en suite bathrooms with shower tubs, toilets and all necessary toiletries (shower gel, hair dryer). In the front part of the boat – bow, there are 2 cabins with queen size beds and 1 cabin with twin beds, while in the stern there are another 2 cabins with queen size beds. We are really proud on quality and design of bed linen and towels, which are completely new.
Malena has 3 crew members: a captain, the chef and the deckhand. They are highly experienced, very attentive to every guest on board and at guests’ disposal all the time during the cruise. We receive an excellent feedback marks about the crew from our guests and agents, which is an excellent recommendation for the most fascinating cruise.
Itineraries and navigational routes are individually made for each group. We give our best to match the route and daily destinations to your wishes and preferences. The main start base is Trogir, but during the season it can be also Dubrovnik or Split, when one way charter is without any additional charge making this gulet an excellent option for your most memorable cruise on the way from Trogir to Dubrovnik. Send us an inquiry for specific charter week (Saturday to Saturday) and we will let you know from which base this week starts.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through relatively small area it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route / itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with stunning Malena. Let us know which one suites you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose center is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic center of the Croatian cost of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every of these islands offers it own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city, will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports / villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …