One of the most popular Croatian gulets available for private charters is gulet Malena. She represents 25 meters of exceptional beauty, comfort and pleasure that guarantees outstanding holidays for your remarkable Croatian cruising memories. Although her name in Croatian means ‘’Small”, she is everything but small and entirely capable of coddling up to 10 guests in her 5 fabulous en-suite cabins.
Her most beautiful, and for summer most exciting part, is the very spacious deck. Malena’s stern deck is wholly shaded and features a perfect dining and lounge area, where you will most certainly enjoy chill out moments after water sports activities or delicious meals. Usually, our guests prefer outdoor dining, although her elegant air-conditioned saloon, in-door bar, TV and excellent music system offer quite pleasurable moments during summer heats and sunny days.
For all of you eager of sun and tanned skin, there are sunbathing mattresses and the cushioned bench with a cocktail table on the bow deck, that make this area a perfect place for relaxation and afternoon drink with your family and friends.
Gulet Malena has 5 cabins that can adequately accommodate up to 10 guests. All the cabins are air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms with shower tubs, toilets and all necessary toiletries. 2 cabins have queen size beds, and 1 cabin has twin beds (bow part of the gullet), while there are another 2 cabins with queen size beds (aft part of the gulet).
Malena has 3 crew members: a captain, the chef and the deckhand. Working together for a quite long time, they represent a well-synchronised team eager to make their guests time on board as lovely as can be, and their cruising in Croatia pleasant and memorable.
Itineraries and navigational routes are made individually for each group. We give our best to match the route and daily destinations to your wishes and preferences. The main start base is Šibenik, but during the season it can be also Dubrovnik, Split or Trogir, depending on where the charter week before yours finishes. Guests that make their bookings early enough can choose their starting/finishing port. One way charters are also available and without any additional charges. Send us an inquiry for the specific charter week (Saturday to Saturday), and we will let you know from which base this week starts.
Croatian coastline is known for her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through a relatively small area, it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route/itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with stunning Malena. Let us know which one suits you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose centre is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic centre of the Croatian coast of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likeable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every one of these islands offers its own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports/villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …