We are proud to present you astonishing gulet Kadena with her 32 meters of wooden beauty and elegancy. Built from high quality mahogany wood, Kadena provides luxurious gulet cruising along the Croatian coast and islands.
The most attractive part of the gulet is for sure her wonderful deck that will offer you all pleasures there are, under the sun or in the shade. A spacious stern area will be for sure your every day holiday living place, designed to provide outstanding outdoor living around huge dining table and cosy leisure sofa.
The deck of Dolce Vita will offer you all the living comfort that you would possibly need on board. Her stern deck is spacious and most adorable place of our guests for fine dine and relaxation. Dolce Vita has even two rich and big wooden dining tables on the stern with cushioned sofas and chairs, that provide amazingly spacious and comfortable shaded dining area under a large sun tent which will provide you pleasant stay even during the hottest days.
The bow deck is reserved for leisure under sun and therefore covered with comfortable sun-bathing mattresses. In addition, another leisure area is situated on the bow, consisting of cushioned bench with cocktail table. Deck can be covered by sun tent, which makes it ideal place for enjoy your cruise under any weather conditions.
The indoor salon of Kadena has very inviting design, consisting of the seating area in light colours and an excellent yacht bar. Salon is spacious and big enough to accommodate all the guests.
This beautiful gulet provides superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins:
– 1 Master cabin with double king size bed
– 1 VIP cabin with double, king size and walk around bed
– 2 cabins with double beds + single beds
– 2 twin cabins
Cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high quality bed linen. Each cabin is air conditioned and has its own private toilet and enclosed shower tub.
Kadena has 4 experienced and excellently trained crew members, who will dazzle you with their knowledge, courtesy and excellent service. The crew is exceptional – very professional yet very pleasant and fun to be around. The food they prepare is better than in most restaurants along the route while meals on the beautiful stern dining area will please you even more thanks to the great atmosphere and comfort! They are unobtrusive but really friendly while nothing is ever a trouble. They are particularly good in engaging with kids, making them laugh and having fun in water activities, yet always aware about safety. Kadena’s crew aims to give the guests an experience of a lifetime and their merit is why our guests keep coming back.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through relatively small area it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route / itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with beautiful Kadena. Let us know which one suites you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose center is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic center of the Croatian cost of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every of these islands offers it own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city, will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports / villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …