Astonishing private 12 persons gulet cruise along Croatian coast with exciting island hoping sights … We are proud to present you incredible gulet Kadena with all her 32 meters of breathtaking mahogany wooden beauty and elegance.
Gulet Kadena is one of the most popular Croatian private gulet cruisers because she provides you with unrivalled luxury, offering you the one of the time escape from every day.Her most attractive part is for sure her beautiful deck that will offer you all pleasures there are, under the sun or in the shade. A spacious stern area will be for sure your common holiday living place, designed to provide outstanding outdoor living around the huge dining table and cosy leisure sofa.
The front part of the gulet, the bow deck, is reserved for leisure under the sun and therefore covered with comfortable sun-bathing mattresses, while leisure area on the bow will most probably become your favourite point for afternoon cocktails and snacks. If you get tired of sunbathing, most of the front deck can be covered by sun tent, making it an ideal place for enjoying your cruise under any weather conditions.
The air-conditioned indoor salon of the gulet Kadena will welcome you in light colours and an excellent yacht bar bathed in natural light and excellent visibility thanks to large windows.
This beautiful gulet provides superb accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 cabins:
– 1 Master cabin with double king size bed
– 1 VIP cabin with double, king size and walk around the bed
– 2 cabins with double beds + single beds
– 2 twin cabins
Cabins are spacious and provide comfortable sleeping due to quality mattresses and high quality bed linen. Each cabin is air-conditioned and has its own private toilet and enclosed shower tub.
The gulet Kadena is managed with 4 outstanding crew members that will do their best in pampering you making your Croatian summer cruise an unforgettable and sweet long life memory. Their knowledge will delight you, while their courtesy and premium service will make the most of your onboard life. Chief’s cuisine is better than in most restaurants along the route while meals on the beautiful stern dining area will please you, even more, thanks to the pleasant atmosphere and comfort! They are unobtrusive jet friendly. Kadena’s crew aims to give the guests an experience of a lifetime, and their merit is why our guests keep coming back.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread over a relatively small area, it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route/itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with beautiful Kadena. Let us know which one suits you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose centre is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic centre of the Croatian coast of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likeable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every one of these islands offers it’s own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports/villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …