Sweet life along Croatian coast and islands … Breathtaking Croatian gulet Dolce Vita is one of the most popular ones in the entire offer of luxury private gulet cruisers in Croatia. Her stunning lines, 34 m of pure beauty and 7,5 m of pure comfort are probably among most important reasons for her successful charter seasons in Croatia. Up to 2015, she was cruising in Turkey, while we were thrilled to welcome her along beautiful Croatian coast and islands from season 2016 further. This gulet will offer you a sweet living on the sea as her name says.
The deck of Dolce Vita will offer you all the living comfort that you would possibly need on board. Her stern deck is a spacious and most adorable place for our guests and their fine dining and relaxation. Dolce Vita has even two beautiful big wooden dining tables on the stern with cushioned sofas and chairs, which provide amazingly spacious and comfortable shaded dining area under a brand new sizeable hard top which will ensure your pleasant stay even during the hottest and sunniest days.
Spacious bow deck with excellent sunbathing mattresses, two cushioned benches with cocktail tables and the Jacuzzi between them will most surely offer you with some stunning moments in the amazing atmosphere by the sea.
When you get enough of the sun and summer temperatures, a beautiful and air-conditioned saloon is waiting for you. There is no doubt that you will feel great in this elegant space furnished with light textiles and rich, warm wood. It will offer you inside dining area and sizeable white couch with chairs, lounge area and cocktail table at the yacht bar. Large panoramic windows provide the just right amount of daylight.
Gulet Dolce Vita has 6 premium cabins that can easily accommodate up to 10 guests in:
– 2 master cabins with king size beds
– 2 double bed cabins
– 1 double bed & single bed cabin
All cabins have en-suite bathrooms with shower tubs, minibars, TV & DVD systems, push flush toilets and individual remote controlled air-conditioning (with cooling & heating option). Interior is finished in high-quality wood and nicely decorated bed linen and covers, while Dolce Vita’s cabins provide the elegant and inviting environment with plenty of daylight and adequate storage space.
Captain’s and crew quarters are entirely separated.
Gulet Dolce Vita is designed to provide you with a with ultimate pleasure during sailing among Dalmatian islands and cosy coast ports. Her five highly professional crew members (captain, chef, waiter, deckhand and hostess) will offer you a superb service with discreet jet warm and friendly relation. You will be undoubtedly delighted tasting all sorts of Mediterranean delicacies, blended perfectly with your preferences..
Dolce Vita offers wide range of water toys such as water ski, canoe, windsurf and snorkelling equipment.
Croatian coastline is known by her mild Mediterranean climate and more than 2,500 hours of sunshine per year. Together with more than 1,100 islands spread through the relatively small area, it really offers endless cruising options and numerous possible navigational routes. Here are some route/itineraries proposals for Your luxury gulet cruising in Croatia with beautiful Dolce Vita. Let us know which one suits you best.
– Kornati islands and national parks tour (1 week cruising that includes visits to 3 national parks on Central Adriatic with only 3 nights in traditional ports while rest of the week you will be able to spend in untouched nature, anchoring in some of the most beautiful bays on Adriatic.)
– Dalmatian island tour (1 week cruising)(The most beautiful places on Croatian coastline are for sure small traditional and authentic villages on islands whose centre is always the port, representing the heart where life on islands takes place. Most of these ports are more than 100 years old and traditionally made from stone)
– Zadar navigational route (1 week cruising)(Zadar stands for the geographic centre of the Croatian coast of the Adriatic sea. In its vicinity are found numerous small cities on the mainland as well as on likeable central Dalmatian islands. Island hopping between them will take you also to the National park Kornati and Park of nature Telašćica.)
– Šibenik island hopping (1 week cruising)(Islands in front of Šibenik and channel of St Anthony offer you an extraordinary opportunity to really feel the way of living on Croatian islands. Zlarin, Prvić, Kaprije … each and every one of these islands offers its own tradition pervaded in narrow cobbled streets while most peaceful and beautiful bays are ”just around the corner.)
– Split island tour (1 week cruising)(Split is the largest city on the Adriatic Coast, a seaside delight that has to be seen. Its Roman, Venetian, Austrian, French, Italian and Croatian history left for sightseeing sites such as Diocletian’s Palace and Mausoleum, the Grgur Ninski Statue and the Cathedral and Bell Tower of St. Domnius and, as you will surely discover, justify its position as a UNESCO-designated World Heritage Site. Leaving the city will leave you breathless from view on nearby islands Šolta, Brač, Drvenik,…)
– Visit Vis – island discovery (1 week cruising)(This great cruising route offers you nice navigation from Šibenik to the farthest inhabited Croatian island – Vis. Island has two bigger ports/villages, while the rest of the island offers you to feel the Mediterranean as it once was … blue and green cave, sandy beaches and smooth rocks, …