Planning a boat charter represents true fun and pleasure although there are numerous things to take into consideration and charter info to get. We can assist you, providing you with all the answers to your questions, from what size of the yacht to choose and whether you’d be more comfortable in a motor yacht, sailing boat, catamaran or gulet. We will help you customize your itinerary according to your preferences and charter duration so you could live the best sailing experience ever.
In order to give you most adequate service, please answer following questions (these questions can also be your guide when considering which yacht to charter):
- How many guests will be in the party?
- Does your group consist of pairs who can share the same cabin or do some crew members require a separate cabin?
- How many cabins are required?
- Where do you want to cruise?
- When do you want to go and for how long?
- What is your overall budget?
- Are you more interested in a motor yacht or sailing yacht?
- Are there any specific facilities or requirements?
- Do you prefer bareboat, skippered or crewed charter?
- What level of crew service do you require?
The choice of the boat type depends completely on your wishes and preferences as well as availability for the dates in question. We bring you here just highlights in order to make your decision easier
Set a budget. There are charter offers to match almost anyone’s budget. Compared with the cost of other types of vacations, such as skiing or staying at a resort, bareboat chartering is reasonable. Per person, crewed charters can run a bit higher, but we will do our best to check all available offers and meet your price point as much as we can. Send us an inquiry for chosen boat and dates. We will find the best possible offer for you.
Listed per-week prices are per boat, not per person. If you want to charter a 45-foot boat and the price is 3,500 € it will be split among the number of charterers in your party. If you have eight people in your crew, that’s only about 440 € per person – a bargain for a week of sailing in your dream cruising grounds. Additional boat expenses that you have to take in consideration include fuel, water, berths along the way, food and government taxes.